Friday, September 10, 2004

The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Does it Again!
from the mind of  Daredemo.

This is just a head's up for the rest of the L.o.E.C.G. that as self avowed members of The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy&trade, we soon may be seen as somehow complicit in the Bush document forgery kerfuffle. Terry McAuliffe appears to have helpfully suggested that Carl Rove was behind this diabolical scheme of creating crappily forged documents, that CBS would be stupid enough to display, that would be seen as crappy forgeries, that would cause people to suspect the Democrats, that tossed the dog, that worried the cat, that killed the rat, that ate the malt, that lay in the house that Jack built.

So there you go. It all follows. And as members of The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy&trade, we clearly have no choice but to accept some of the blame.

I for one am deeply sorry for any contribution, however small, I may have had in any action which would have made such a great journalist as Dan Rather look like an ass.

sniff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zeke_Wilkins said...

No sooner had I thought, "The dems are going to blame this on us," than it happens. My question is: if Terry McAuliffe knew we would do this, why didn't he warn the media to be on the lookout for fake anti-Bush documents?"

Rather Lied! And McAuliffe has misled the American public!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Duke said...

Wow, that's such a devious plan that I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it first. I can only wish that I really was as clever as old Terry is giving us credit for.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home