Friday, October 01, 2004

Dean at University of Oregon
from the mind of  Daredemo.

Walked by the EMU today to find a throng of people screaming along with Howard Dean. I believe I've just witnessed some sort of collective orgasm. Interestingly though, the college Republicans had seats down in the middle of the ampitheatre there with signs proudly displayed. Also interesting was the contrast of several hundred students & faculty in full thrall mode on one side of the street, but a fair population of disinterested students on the other wandering back and forth in the daily business going to and from classes.

In other news Mt St Helens just popped, is probably belching up magma at the moment, but I doubt thats related...




1 Comments:

Blogger cowgirlup said...

Heh. Now every time I see the footage of Mt. St. Helens belching ash, I shall forever hear the immortal Dean Scream in perfect accompaniment.

HYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home