Saturday, November 27, 2004

The Register Guard imitates The Vandals
from the mind of  Duke.

The Vandals, I Don't Believe in Santa Claus, from Christmas With the Vandals:

The reason I didn't get you anything this year is:

I don't believe in santa clause, his corporate image forced upon the blinded spending masses, to enslave the lower classes with obligatory gifts that serve to cleanse a year of guilt and shame. one token gesture justifies the apathetic, hypnotized. leaving them to be kris kringle's slaves...

Plus I couldn't find a place to park at the mall. Sorry.


The Eugene Register Guard, 11/27/04:

Dan Linn said he's pared back his generosity over the years too, in part to preserve resources, but also because he just doesn't have as much money as he used to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - You have a great blog. I have a webpage about female self defense I'd like you to visit. Here's the link

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home