Friday, January 07, 2005

Ping?
from the mind of  Duke.

For a period of at least an hour this evening, a number of right wing blogs were unreachable for me. Among them were eject eject eject, instapundit, little green footballs, blue eyed infidel, michelle malkin, powerline, and vodkapundit.

Like any good scientist, I required a control group, so I tried a few left leaning blogs, and they all seemed to be functioning normally. A DOS attack perhaps? Everything seems to be back to normal now.

The moonbats love to whine about censorship, so why would I not be surprised to learn that they were behind something like this?

2 Comments:

Blogger cowgirlup said...

I just now tried a few sites. Blue-Eyed Infidel & Michelle Malkin are still unresponsive. Right-Thinking and Lucianne are both available, however...

11:59 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Should you experience this problem in the future, feel free to pay my blog a visit instead.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home