Friday, January 14, 2005

Thank God for Dirty Harry
from the mind of  Duke.

I will kill Michael Moore, says Clint Eastwood

New York, Jan 14 (ANI): Hollywood icon Clint Eastwood while speaking in an awards ceremony in New York said that he would kill 'Fahrenheit 9/11' filmmaker Michael Moore if he ever showed up at his front door with a camera.

With Moore sitting in the audience, Eastwood said, "Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression.

"But, Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you. I mean it," he added.

The 'City Heat' star, who is a Republican, made the comments at the National Board of Review awards held in New York where he picked up a Special Filmmaking Achievement prize for 'Million Dollar Baby'. According to New York Daily News, Moore, who received a special 'Freedom of Expression' award for his famous anti-Bush documentary, laughed off Eastwood's 'mean comments'.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clint, "Go ahead make my day".

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home