Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Off to the Big City
from the mind of  Duke.

Tomorrow morning I'll be making the drive to my new home in Seattle. It should be a lot of fun, although it is a little strange to be moving from one blue state to one that is bluer still. I can console myself with the certainty that my new location will provide a lot of good material for the blog.

On a completely unrelated note, I've finally picked up the comic book that is the namesake for this blog. It's brilliant stuff, and you'll spend hours tracking down all the Victorian literary references.

I promise that it's more fun than I just made it sound.

2 Comments:

Anonymous David Chute said...

You really should look more deeply into the work of LofEG creator Alan Moore. He is a middle-aged hippy loon who fancies himself a shaman but he is also a genius in his field. Landmark works include V for Vendetta (also shortly to be filmed) and Watchmen; books that truly deserve the term "graphic novels."

There is a fairly extensive fan site here.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Good luck in Seattle. I hear it's a great city. I just moved to Madison, Wisconsin from Oklahoma City and I could not be happier to get away from the old belt buckle of the Bible Belt.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home