Thursday, July 27, 2006

Fashion Advice Needed
from the mind of  Duke.

Stange as it may seem, I'm going to be attending burning man with some friends this year. Seeing as it is supposed to be all about free expression, I'm going to need some nice conservative t-shirts to spread the message. I really like the stuff at thoseshirts.com. Anybody have any other suggestions?

Some constraints:

1. I'm going to be in tne middle of the desert, so something with a high albedo is mandatory. So as much as I like this one, it won't work.
2. I'm trying to be something less than outright offensive, so as awesome as this is, it's out too.

There's lots of good stuff on cafepress, and I've had good luck with them before. If you have any favorites you want to recommend, please leave a comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

I thought Burning Man was kind of like the Oregon Country Fair... I thought you didn't need to bring any clothes?

Anyway, have fun. And... if you get into any of that body painting stuff, try and have them paint you to look like a P51 mustang...

7:04 PM  
Blogger Duke said...

True enough, but dad's side of the family is Irish. Mom's side is Austrian, English, and (I'm sorry to say) a little bit French. No part of me should be exposed to the sun for extended periods. Atempts to do so usually cause my skin to attempt to secede from my body.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home