Sunday, January 23, 2005

Global Warming = More Snow???
from the mind of  Unknown.

As a skier, if one of the effects of global warming is lower temperatures and more snow... then I say "Bring It On!!" It seems odd to me that if we are getting warmer and warmer, why are we breaking all cold temp records and winter storm records? Riddle me that!

Here is an interesting screenshot from Drudge. Look at the two headlines. (I didn't want to embed the image in the main blog page because of it's size, it's an entire screen's worth. It is absolutely positively safe for work. Click away, my friends...) This is almost as bad as a former VP being the keynote speaker at a global warming conference on the coldest day in decades....

Well, enjoy the pic. It ain't much, but it might be worth a laugh or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home