Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Fahrenhype 9/11
from the mind of  Zeke_Wilkins.

For those who haven't heard, Dick Morris has created a rebuttal of Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11. Featuring Zell Miller, Ann Coulter, Ed Koch, Morris himself, Ron Silver, David Frum and others, the movie systematically responds to the allegations in Fahrenheit. I watched it after the Veep debate and it was great. Certainly worth the $4 that Blockbuster charged. Furthermore, I was happy Blockbuster actually chose to carry it, since in an interview with Sean Hannity, Morris said there was some uncertainty as to how wide the circulation would be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wouldn't it be interesting to show Mr. Moore's movie to people then immediately show them this rebuttal? I wonder what people would say about Mr. Moore then.

Also, I have always been a netflix fan. If you utilize netflix to its fullest, a rental can be much less than the fees that the local video stores charge. I went to see if they carry it, and it can be found here. I am pleased to see that it is at two of the three major video rental outlets... Has anyone checked Hollywood video?

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home