Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Help Pave Eugene!
from the mind of  Zeke_Wilkins.

I hate having to give personal information in order to make a purchase, so when I'm asked what my zip code is, I have a habit of giving the zip code I had in graduate school: 97403 (for Eugene, Oregon). I guess I've made it an unofficial mission of mine to make sure the good folks of Eugene have the highest per-capita rates of Radio Shacks and Old Navies in the US. I invite all others who hate having to give out information when shopping to join me.

1 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

As a Canadian with no reason to keep US zipcodes in mind, I've always quietly thanked Aaron Spelling for helping me to register for a number of web services exclusive to USA residents. I live in Toronto, but much of the web places me in 90210.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home